» Home Drop | Word Relish | Spiritual Drop | Jesuit Links
Home Drop | Scenic Drop | Prodigal Mother | Spiritual Drop | Word Relish | Writer | Help | Privacy Policy

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Look at the Beyond


Let me see You Lord
Give me eyes that can look beyond
Remove these worldly blinders
That can obstruct me from Your love.

Remove my vision away if necessary
If that is the way to see You more
Give me an open humbled heart instead
That can make me receive You.

Let me see You not with eyes
Let me know Your ways not with mind
And I will be the happiest creature
Who has truly seen with spirit.

You have put me into this world
Ever been showing how great is Your love for me
Only that is enough, for me it is everything
Come look beyond and you will see.



Discernment Retreat 2000, Cannosa Retreat House Tagaytay City

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home