» Home Drop | Word Relish | Spiritual Drop | Jesuit Links
Home Drop | Scenic Drop | Prodigal Mother | Spiritual Drop | Word Relish | Writer | Help | Privacy Policy

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sun in the Well by A.V. Rotor

I dug for water
and looked to Heaven.
Clouds I found none
But heard a voice instead
"Deeper."
So I dug and dug.
Without letup,
But with no avail.
This time I looked to Heaven,
to ask, "How much deeper?"
And the voice came again.
"Until you see the sun, my son."
I dug and dug and dug,
And a spring I soon struck,
Reflected the sun above.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice piece of literature. I feel like the old days are here as i read your poem. It was ten years since I wrote my last masterpiece. I have indeed went a long way after.

November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home